If it’s time to get a handle on the symptoms of ADD/ADHD so you can enjoy greater success in school, work or and life in general, there’s no reason why you can’t benefit from the assistance of a coach who works on a national level. Since some of the nation’s best USA ADD/ADHD coaches offer services over the telephone, geography shouldn’t be an obstacle for gaining the support and assistance you need. Why Get a Coach/Professionals that specialize in helping adults manage and overcome their symptoms teach others techniques that can:
• Help them better organize their thoughts and their lives
• Prioritize projects and tasks so they can be completed successfully
· Remove clutter from their lives so they can focus on what’s important
A coach can provide an adult with the help and support they need.
Why Adults can Benefit from ADHD Help
The symptoms can pose challenges at any stage in life, but they can especially get in the way during the transition from high school into college and for adults who are striving for success in their chosen career fields.
Since students are often far away from home, getting the support they need can be difficult. Add to this the fact that college life tends to present new challenges, and the need for coaching can become more evident.
Those who have already launched their careers often discover the symptoms of ADHD can get in the way of continued success. Learning techniques to overcome and manage the symptoms can open doors that might otherwise remain closed.
Not sure if you’d benefit from professional assistance? Ask yourself this series of questions to see if ADD coaching might help you as you pursue success in college:
· Is procrastination a problem for you?
· Is it difficult for you to motivate yourself?
· Is time management a challenge for you?
· Are you challenged by your ADD/ADHD symptoms?
Coaches who specialize in working with adult ADHD can help you learn to set goals, prioritize and manage symptoms so you can accomplish the things that are important to you.
· At times, do you feel like you have too much on your plate?
· Are you tired of under achieving?
· Would you like a better career?
A coach can assist you with better managing the tasks before you while helping you chart a course for greater success in your life and career.
· Would you like a more balanced life?
· Do you get into a lot of negative thinking about yourself?
· Would you like to improve your ways of dealing with your challenges while enhancing your coping tools so that can reach your goals?
Coaches can help you identify priorities in all aspects of your life so you can learn to balance work and play while gaining a more positive overall outlook.
If any of these relate to you, then you have come to the right place. You can improve the ways you motive yourself! It is possible to deal with the symptoms you are experiencing in a better, more productive way! When you learn to manage and overcome your symptoms, you can accomplish your goals. By working with a coach, you can explore techniques that work for you personally to help you deal with and overcome your symptoms. In doing so, you can improve your self-esteem, your study skills and your ability to achieve your goals.
How a USA Add Adhd Coach can Help
Whether you work with a coach in your home town or you enlist support from a national coach over the telephone, a professional can assist you in mapping out a personalized plan for your success. By working with an expert in the field, you can gain ways to improve your organizational and time management skills. You can deal with feelings that overwhelm. You can change those negative thoughts to true positive thoughts.
Ron Mitchell, ADHD coach, helps those with ADHD deal with the challenges life throws their way. You can easily connect with him over the telephone no matter where in the country you are located.
Just Some of the cities and towns USA add adhd coach Serves
Ron Mitchell makes his services available to adults throughout the country. Some of the areas he services clients in include:
· Alabama (AL)Mobile, Huntsville, Athens, Montgomery, Birmingham, Florence, Auburn, Orange Beach, Bessemer, Jacksonville,
· Alaska (AK) Juneau, Glennallen, Anchorage, Fairbanks,
· Arizona (AZ) Tucson, Tempe, Prescott, Chandler, Phoenix, Mesa, Flagstaff,
· Arkansas (AR) Fayetteville, Russellville, Conway, Arkadelphia, Siloam Springs, Batesville, Hot Springs, Magnolia, Little Rock, Fort Smith, Springdale, Searcy,
· California (CA) San Jose, Berkeley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Claremont, Davis, Palo Alto, Riverside, Santa Barbara,
· Colorado (CO) Aurora, Fort Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs,
· Connecticut (CT) New London, Stamford, Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Middletown
· Delaware (DE) Newark, Dover, Wilmington,
· Florida (FL) Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Gainesville, St. Petersburg, Fort Myers, Naples, Boca Raton, Sarasota, St. Augustine
· Georgia (GA) Macon, Athens, Atlanta, Columbus, Savannah, Valdosta
· Hawaii (HI) Manoa, Honolulu, Hilo,
· Idaho (ID) Boice, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Moscow
· Illinois (IL) Chicago, Rockford, Peoria, Springfield, Carbondale, Champaign, Urbana, Charleston, Dekalb, Evanston, Normal
· Indiana (IN) Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Gary, Evansville, Bloomington, Greencastle, South Bend, Terre Haute, Upland
· Iowa (IA) Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Ames, Mount Vernon, Orange City
· Kansas (KS) Wichita, Kansas City, Topeka, Baldwin City, Emporia, Hays, Lawrence, Manhattan, Pittsburg,
· Kentucky (KY) Louisville, Lexington, Owensboro, Barbourville, Berea, Bowling Green, Campbellsville,
· Louisiana (LA) New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Pineville
· Maine (ME) Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, Augusta, Bar Harbor, Brunswick
· Maryland (MD) Baltimore, Rockville, Hagerstown, Frostburg, Bowie, Annapolis, College Park,Washington DC,
· Massachusetts (MA) Babson Park, Beverly, Boston, Fitchburg, Framingham, Worchester, Springfield, New Bedford, Bridgewater, Cambridge, Charlestown, Williamstown, Amherst, Chestnut Hill, Longmeadow, Milton, Somerville, Waltham, Quincy, Norwood, Brookline, Medford
· Michigan (MI) Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Flint, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Mount Pleasant, Marquette, Allendale
· Minnesota(MN) Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Bloomington, Roseville, Anoka, 302 Mankato, Moorehead, Egan
· Mississippi (MS) Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Oxford, Clinton
· Missouri (MO) St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Point Lookout, Maryville, Rolla, Kirksville
· Montana (MT) Billings, Great Falls, Butte, Missoula, Blackfeet, Dawson, Flathead Valley, Fort Peck, Miles,
· Nebraska (NE) Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island
· Nevada (NV) Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Carson City
· New Hampshire (NH) Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Portsmouth
· New Jersey (NJ) Newark, Jersey City, Patterson, East Orange, Elizabeth, Morristown, North Bergen, Paterson, Trenton, Princeton
· New Mexico (NM) Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Roswell
New York Add Adhd Coaches work in these communities:
· New York State (NY) New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Flushing, Freeport, Jamaica, Niagara Falls, Rochester, Greece, Irondequoit, Fairport, Pittsford, Brighton, Clinton, Elmira, Geneva, Hamilton, Hempstead, Houghton, Hyde Park, Henrietta, Gates, Keuka Park, Oakdale, Perinton, Riverdale, Canandaiqua, Buffalo, Amesterdam, Amherst, Auburn, East Aurora, Beacon, Bellmore, Brentwood, Cheektowaga, Commack, Copiague, Cortland, Depew, Farmingville, Floral Park, Glens falls, Gloversville, Hamburg, Hauppauge, Hicksville, Holbrook, North Tonawanda, Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Poughkeepsie, New Rochelle, Utica, Yonkers, Syracuse, Ithaca, Potsdam, Canton, Batavia, Bronxville, Cazenovia, Saratoga Springs, Staten Island, Alfred, Binghamton, Bronx, Garden City, White Plains,
· North Carolina (NC) Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
· North Dakota (ND) Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks,
· Ohio (OH) - Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron
· Oklahoma (OK) Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Norman, Enid
· Oregon (OR) Portland, Eugene, Salem, Medford
· Pennsylvania (PA) Pittsburgh, Allentown, Philadelphia, Erie, Scranton, Reading
· Rhode Island (RI) Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket
Some of the communities in this article are college and university towns and cities.
· South Carolina (SC) Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Spartanburg, Clemson, Charlottesville
· South Dakota (SD) Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen
· Tennessee (TN) Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga
Cogmed working memory training is available, nationally.
· Texas (TX) Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Fort Worth, Austin
· Utah (UT) Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden, Orem
· Vermont (VT) Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier
· Virginia (VA) Richmond, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News
· Washington (WA) Seattle, SeaTac, Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett,
· West Virginia (WV) Charleston, Huntington, Wheeling, Parkersurg, Shepherdstown, Morgantown
· Wisconsin (WI) Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha
· Wyoming (WY) Casper, Cheyenne, Laramie, Rock Springs
Colleges and Universities
California - University of California,
Connecticut - University of Connecticut,
Florida - University of North Florida, University of Florida,
Indiana - Devry University, Harrison College, Indiana State University,
Massachusetts - Harvard University, Boston College, Boston Conservatory, Boston University, Emerson College,
· Minnesota -
· Mississippi -
· Missouri -
· Montana -
· Nebraska -
· Nevada -
· New Hampshire -
New Jersey - Princeton,
New Mexico - New Mexico State University,
New York - Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School, University of Rochester, RIT, Columbia, Monroe Community College, Nazareth college, Roberts Wesleyan College, St. John Fisher College, Suny Empire State College, City University of New York, Ithaca College, Hobart and William Smith, Keuka College, New York Medical College, State University of New York at Geneseo, Westchester Community College
Oregon - University of Oregon,
Pennsylvania - Bryn Mawr College, Carnegie Mellon,
Rhode Island -
West Virginia -
Wisconsin - Milwaukee
USA Add Adhd Coach
My other website is beautiful nature pictures