No matter where you live, what you do or what personal changes you’d like to make, a USA life coach can help you in a variety of ways. Since this type of personal development coaching is conducted over the telephone, a skilled coach can assist people all over the United States of America in setting life goals, learning life coaching strategies and coping with obstacles that may stand in the way of success.
Who is Coaching Right For?
While anyone, men and women alike, can enjoy the benefits that may include improved relationships, positive thinking, restoring balance to your life, personal growth and increased creativity, it is helpful to ask yourself these questions:
· Would you like more balance in your life so you can experience satisfaction on both a personal and professional level?
· Would you like a better work-life balance so you have more time for family, relationship fulfillment and personal satisfaction?
· Would you like to improve your money management skills? Would you like to get a better handle on your time management and organization skills so you can better position yourself for success? Are you a college student who would like to conquer the challenges and reap the opportunities of an awesome college life? Perhaps you need stress management assistance or want dissertation support?
From employees to executives, answering these questions can also indicate the skill training a USA Life Coach can provide might be helpful:
· Do you feel bored with your job, burned out and need to improve attitude to attain the success you know is within reach?
· Would you like to make a career change, but feel less-than-optimistic about taking the right steps and gaining the learning necessary to see it through?
· Would you like to put more time into taking care of your physical and mental health to bolster wellness and improve self-esteem? Would you like to live a more vibrant and healthy lifestyle? Would you like to put more time and energy into your spiritual life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have come to the right place. I am Ron Mitchell, a skilled coach who can help you with self-improvement in any arena in your life. I can also teach you to use positive psychology to enhance your satisfaction with life and even provide you with tips that are the key to personal success. Also, if one is looking for a life balance speaker I can do presentations for any organization in the 50 states since I do these programs on conference calls and Skype.
Whether you’re a college student just starting out in life, are looking for a career change or are facing down a midlife crisis, self-help can only go so far. It is my goal to help you use more of your inner strengths and devise creative solutions to life’s challenges so you can overcome obstacles, strike a healthy balance and simply enjoy your life and relationships more fully.
My other website is focused on providing helpful info. For those living with Add/Adhd. Adult add adhd coaching.com
Just Some of the cities and towns USA life coach Serves
Ron Mitchell makes his services available to adults throughout the country. Some of the areas he services clients in include:
· Alabama (AL)Mobile, Huntsville, Athens, Montgomery, Birmingham, Florence, Auburn, Orange Beach, Bessemer, Jacksonville,
· Alaska (AK) Juneau, Glennallen, Anchorage, Fairbanks,
· Arizona (AZ) Tucson, Tempe, Prescott, Chandler, Phoenix, Mesa, Flagstaff,
· Arkansas (AR) Fayetteville, Russellville, Conway, Arkadelphia, Siloam Springs, Batesville, Hot Springs, Magnolia, Little Rock, Fort Smith, Springdale, Searcy,
· California (CA) San Jose, Berkeley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Claremont, Davis, Palo Alto, Riverside, Santa Barbara,
· Colorado (CO) Aurora, Fort Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs,
· Connecticut (CT) New London, Stamford, Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Middletown
· Delaware (DE) Newark, Dover, Wilmington,
· Florida (FL) Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Gainesville, St. Petersburg, Fort Myers, Naples, Boca Raton, Sarasota, St. Augustine
· Georgia (GA) Macon, Athens, Atlanta, Columbus, Savannah, Valdosta
· Hawaii (HI) Manoa, Honolulu, Hilo,
· Idaho (ID) Boice, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Moscow
· Illinois (IL) Chicago, Rockford, Peoria, Springfield, Carbondale, Champaign, Urbana, Charleston, Dekalb, Evanston, Normal
· Indiana (IN) Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Gary, Evansville, Bloomington, Greencastle, South Bend, Terre Haute, Upland
· Iowa (IA) Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Ames, Mount Vernon, Orange City
· Kansas (KS) Wichita, Kansas City, Topeka, Baldwin City, Emporia, Hays, Lawrence, Manhattan, Pittsburg,
· Kentucky (KY) Louisville, Lexington, Owensboro, Barbourville, Berea, Bowling Green, Campbellsville,
· Louisiana (LA) New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Pineville
· Maine (ME) Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, Augusta, Bar Harbor, Brunswick
· Maryland (MD) Baltimore, Rockville, Hagerstown, Frostburg, Bowie, Annapolis, College Park, Washington DC,
· Massachusetts (MA) Babson Park, Beverly, Boston, Fitchburg, Framingham, Worchester, Springfield, New Bedford, Bridgewater, Cambridge, Charlestown, Williamstown, Amherst, Chestnut Hill, Longmeadow, Milton, Somerville, Waltham, Quincy, Norwood, Brookline, Medford
· Michigan (MI) Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Flint, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Mount Pleasant, Marquette, Allendale
· Minnesota(MN) Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Bloomington, Roseville, Anoka, 302 Mankato, Moorehead, Egan
· Mississippi (MS) Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Oxford, Clinton
· Missouri (MO) St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Point Lookout, Maryville, Rolla, Kirksville
· Montana (MT) Billings, Great Falls, Butte, Missoula, Blackfeet, Dawson, Flathead Valley, Fort Peck, Miles,
· Nebraska (NE) Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island
· Nevada (NV) Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Carson City
· New Hampshire (NH) Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Portsmouth
· New Jersey (NJ) Newark, Jersey City, Patterson, East Orange, Elizabeth, Morristown, North Bergen, Paterson, Trenton, Princeton
· New Mexico (NM) Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Roswell
· New York State (NY) New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Flushing, Freeport, Jamaica, Niagara Falls, Rochester, Greece, Fairport, Pittsford, Brighton, Clinton, Elmira, Geneva, Hamilton, Hempstead, Houghton, Hyde Park, Henrietta, Gates, Keuka Park, Oakdale, Perinton, Riverdale, Canandaiqua, Buffalo, Amherst, East Aurora, Depew, Hamburg, North Tonawanda, Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Poughkeepsie, Cheektowaga, New Rochelle, Utica, Yonkers, Syracuse, Ithaca, Potsdam, Poughkeepsie, Canton, Batavia, Bronxville, Cazenovia, Saratoga Springs, Staten Island, Alfred, Binghamton, Bronx, Garden City, White Plains,
· North Carolina (NC) Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
· North Dakota (ND) Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks,
· Ohio (OH) - Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron
· Oklahoma (OK) Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Norman, Enid
· Oregon (OR) Portland, Eugene, Salem, Medford
· Pennsylvania (PA) Pittsburgh, Allentown, Philadelphia, Erie, Scranton, Reading
· Rhode Island (RI) Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket
Some of the communities in this article are college and university towns and cities.
· South Carolina (SC) Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Spartanburg, Clemson, Charlottesville
· South Dakota (SD) Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen
· Tennessee (TN) Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga
· Texas (TX) Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Fort Worth, Austin
· Utah (UT) Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden, Orem
· Vermont (VT) Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier
· Virginia (VA) Richmond, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News
· Washington (WA) Seattle, SeaTac, Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett,
· West Virginia (WV) Charleston, Huntington, Wheeling, Parkersurg, Shepherdstown, Morgantown
· Wisconsin (WI) Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha
· Wyoming (WY) Casper, Cheyenne, Laramie, Rock Springs